Monday, July 27, 2009

SecondHand Serenade Concert!!!!!!

THE SECONDHAND SERENADE CONCERT WAS SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!! So me and my dad arrived at thanksgiving point at about 4:3o and we got our tickets. And we sat in the blazing hot sun until about 5:30, then at about 5:30 we all got in a line and stood in the blazing hot sun until 6:00! It was soo hot!Then when we got in we found a pretty good spot on the grass and put our blanket there. Then we waited once again in the blazing hot sun until 7:00. Then at 7:00 the concert started. It started off with this band called Single File, i had never heard of them until the concert and they were ok but all their songs kinda sounded the same. So they played for a while and then after that they had a little break thingy and then another band called We Shot The Moon performed. I didn't reallly listen to them because I was walking around with my dad, we went and got kettle Corn and then I saw the lead singer of Single File standing by a table so I decided to get a pic with him. Then we went back and after We Shot the Moon they had another break. And then Parachute went out and performed!!!!!! They were amazing!!!!!!!!! I LOVE parachute!!!! Haha so as Parachute was singing their last song everybody ran over to this pavillion thing to wait for Parachute to come so we could meet them. And so after waiting a long time.... they finally came!!!!!! And so I got to meet them and get a picture with them (and I have to apologize because i took the picture on my sisters camera and my sister is in Iowa and we can't find the chord to hook it up to the computer so I can't add the pics until i find the chord) So after the picture with Parachute we went back and SecondHand Serenade was performing! They were so good!!!!!!!!!! My favorite song that SecondHand Serenade performed was definetely Fall For you! So Secondhand Serenade performed for a while and the concert got over at about 11:15 and it was quite a day!!!!!!!! It was SOOOOO Much fun!

3 comments:

Condie Family said...

I'm glad that you went to the concert! Did Dad enjoy it at all? We'll be home in 2 weeks! Can't wait to see you.

Autumn Shakespear said...

Sounds freaking awesome, even though i don't like secondhand serenade I think it would still be cool to go to a concert!

Abbey said...

AHH I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED FOR YOU TO COME HOME!!!!! AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN I LOVED IT!!!! EXCEPT FOR NOW I AM OBSSSESSED W/ PARACHUTE!!!! HAHA

Me and Cache

Me and Cache
Me and Cache on Christmas! (Aww he is so cute!)

New Years Eve!

New Years Eve!
This picture was taken at midnight on the first day of 2010

Christmas Dance

Christmas Dance
This picture was taken at the Christmas Dance