Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Girls Camp, Lava Hot Springs, and Rafting!
So this past week has been very busy for me! First of all, I had girls camp! Our theme for girls camp this year was B.U.G.S and our ward was the preying mantis. On the first day at camp we mostly just hung out and played games and stuff oh and we had Ward Tours and we did face painting and then the second years had to cook a meal for certification and it was surprisingly really good! Then we went to bed and Maddie, Lacee, and Megan were in my tent. The next day we went on a hike and then we had lunch. Then there was the stake water activity....... but i didn't feel very good so i didn't go. Then we did our skits and stuff and it was pretty embarrasing. The next day I felt horrible! I felt so sick! But that day we did archery, crafts, certification, and service projects. Then we hung out and then later we had testimony meeting and it was amazing! But then after my dad picked me up from girls camp and took me home. the next day we went to Lava Hot Springs and I met up with my cousin at the pool and we went swimming and it was so much fun! We went on these really steep slides that were so much fun! Then we went to the family reunion and it was pretty fun..... but very long! After we went back to the pool and my little 7 and 9 year old cousins are so brave! they went on the straight slides! After we went to the hot pool things and it felt so good! then the next day we drove to Alpine and set up our tent trailer at this scary hotel! but we played on the playground then we had dutch oven and played and then we went to my cousins hotel and swam a little bit. Then the next day we went rafting! it was so much fun! The river was running at about 7,000. The first time we went we missed a lot of the rapids but luckilly no one fell out, then we had lunch after and went on the second trip. On the second trip we were all crazy and hyper! And J.R. fell out on Lunch Counter! It was so funny!!!!! Then after rafting we headed back home! this past week has been super crazy but really fun! (Sorry this was a really long post, i just had lots to say)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Cache
Me and Cache on Christmas! (Aww he is so cute!)
New Years Eve!
This picture was taken at midnight on the first day of 2010
Christmas Dance
This picture was taken at the Christmas Dance



3 comments:
I love the long posts. It sounds like last week was a blast. What were you sick with at girl's camp? You should put up some pictures...except the cord is lost huh? When I get home in a month I will look for it but I doubt it is at our apartment. We are missing you! Keep having a fun rest of the summer. School starts in a little over a month!
That sounds like way fun I would love to go rafting and I love lava hot springs!
Haha yeah it was so much fun!!!!!! But I miss you guys and yeah I really want to post pictures but the cord is lost haha.
Post a Comment