Friday, July 24, 2009
Happy Pioneer Day!
Hey Everyone! I hope you are having a great pioneer day! I am REALLY excited because tomorrow I am going to the SecondHand Serenade Concert at thanksgiving point! This will be my first concert haha so I am really excited! The guest performers are parachute (they sing She is Love) So I am way excited! I am also excited because in about a month I am going to take dance.... AGAIN! hehe but instead of taking at tuellers I am going to take at Rythem Connection! At tuellers I didn't do competetive dance... I just learned dances and performed once at the end of the year so it was REALLY boring! And plus we had to do like ballet and tap and I really didn't enjoy it, plus i didn't have any friends. But at Rythem Connection we do Jazz, Hip Hop, and Lyrical! Also, my friends Rachel, Tiffany, and Haley take there so it should be fun! And at Rhythem Connection we do competitions... and the best part is this year one of the competitions will be held in DisneyWorld in Florida!!!!!!! Although my mom said that there is no way I am going to Florida I am going to work really hard for money to go and plus maybe it could be part of my B-Day present. But we will have to see but I think it would be SOOO much fun to go to disneyworld with lots of my friends and hang out then compete in DisneyWorld!!!! (So if any of you wouldn't mind... please help to convince my parents to let me go, although its not until like March haha) But ya I miss everyone and I hope you are all having a great summer!!!!! I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Cache
Me and Cache on Christmas! (Aww he is so cute!)
New Years Eve!
This picture was taken at midnight on the first day of 2010
Christmas Dance
This picture was taken at the Christmas Dance



3 comments:
Hey Abbey! I can't wait to hear all about the concert! an this new dance place sound like it will be way more fun! love ya!
That sounds amazingly fun! isn't rythym connection through the rec center?
YES AUTUMN!!!!!!!! BUT YOU SHOULD DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH!!!!!
Post a Comment