Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Hey Everyone! I hope you have a great 4th of July and I am kind of sad because After this weekend, I won't really see you guys for a while since its going to be kind of crazy with girls camp and family reunions and stuff. But Happy 4th of July! (Even though today is the 3rd, its basically the 4th since we celebrate the 4th on the 3rd here haha) But hopefully you guys enjoy the fireworks and maybe i will even see some of you at the stadium :D

1 comment:

Condie Family said...

Yebba I didn't see you at the stadium? jk, wish we could have been there to see all the fireworks and for dads birthday! Have fun at camp this week!

Me and Cache

Me and Cache
Me and Cache on Christmas! (Aww he is so cute!)

New Years Eve!

New Years Eve!
This picture was taken at midnight on the first day of 2010

Christmas Dance

Christmas Dance
This picture was taken at the Christmas Dance