Saturday, July 4, 2009
3rd of July.... Awesome day!
Ok so yesterday was the 3rd of July and it was SOOO much fun! So in the morning Cache my little nephew came up and we watched him while Emily did Anna's hair. Then at 4:30 my family came up and we went to Iggie's to celebrate my dad's birthday. When we were there my dad ordered this specieal appetizer thing and my mom said that it was going to big but when they brought it out...... it was huge!!!!! In fact for the plate they used a trash can lid it was so big! So we all dug into the appetizers and the bread and by the time the food came out we were pretty full. The food was so good! (Except for Anna's Fishwater steak.. .haha I thought it tasted like river water!) So after iggie's we went back to the house and my dad opened presents and then Kendra came. Then we went up to the stadium to watch the fireworks and we found Koda there. The fireworks were really cool and pretty! Then after the fireworks me and Kendra had to walk hom and there was this car that came and we thought that they were going to kidnap us! So I almost started crying and I was freaking out... but turns out they just had to stop to close their trunk and they were laughing at us really hard. But it was a really fun day! And thanks Koda for letting me and Kendra sitting by you/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Cache
Me and Cache on Christmas! (Aww he is so cute!)
New Years Eve!
This picture was taken at midnight on the first day of 2010
Christmas Dance
This picture was taken at the Christmas Dance



4 comments:
It was a fun day! And I'm not going to order any more "fish water" steak! Yuk!
I am still so sorry that I could'nt come!
Oh its fine Autumn! We just missed you haha :) But oh well we have to hang out soon!
Oh its fine Autumn! We just missed you haha :) But oh well we have to hang out soon!
Post a Comment