Friday, June 5, 2009

Schools out!

Well We did it! We went through another school year! It just seems like yesterday when I was going into 6th grade. It is crazy how fast time flies by! So far Summer of '09 has been awesome! Although we only got out yesterday haha. Yesterday, after saying bye to all of my friends and after signing yearbooks, and after school got out, I went to Jamba with Autumn, Jamie, Koda, and Becca. Then we went back to Becca's and hung out till 11:00 and it was so much fun! Today I haven't really done anything but I am getting ready to go to Autumn's and Kendra's house, then after that I will be going to Maddi's birthday party. I can't believe I am an 8th grader now it is so crazy! I love you all and will miss you all over the summer and for those of you that are Freshman now, and are going into high school I will miss you guys and can't wait to see you guys when I become a freshman

2 comments:

Autumn Shakespear said...

ABBEY I am going to miss you so much!!! It's so sad! We have to hang out a lot!!! I love you!

Abbey said...

Oh I know I am going to miss you A TON too!!!!!!! I am so sad that you have to leave

Me and Cache

Me and Cache
Me and Cache on Christmas! (Aww he is so cute!)

New Years Eve!

New Years Eve!
This picture was taken at midnight on the first day of 2010

Christmas Dance

Christmas Dance
This picture was taken at the Christmas Dance