Monday, May 25, 2009
Well I haven't written on my blog for such a long time so I decided I need to start writing again. Quite a bit has happened since I last wrote and one of those things was that I became an aunt! John and Anna had their baby, and his name is Cache John Swenson. He is really cute (I have only seen pictures though, I haven't been able to see him in real life yet, but the pictures of him are really cute!) So I was REALLY excited about that. Another thing that has happened was that I just barely got my first cell phone! I am so happy and excited! It is a samsung gravity and it is white and teal blue. I love it. There are only 8 more days of school left and I can't believe it at all! Normally I would be really happy and excited but this year I am REALLY sad, I think I am going to cry on the last day of school haha. I will just miss all of my friends during the summer and I will really miss my 8th grade friends (Koda, Jamie, Autumn etc.)) And next year my dad is going to Sky View so he won't be my prinicipal anymore. I am really sad but I am also very happy for him. So with school coming to an end I just want to say thanks for being such great friends and I will miss seeing you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Cache
Me and Cache on Christmas! (Aww he is so cute!)
New Years Eve!
This picture was taken at midnight on the first day of 2010
Christmas Dance
This picture was taken at the Christmas Dance



6 comments:
abbey you stole my phone! i want that one sooooooooooo bad! but that is soooooooooooo cool that you got your own phone!
I already miss you abbey and I'm not even at your school!
See abbey I knew you would get a phone! Congrats on being an aunt! Luv ya!!!:)
Cache is way excited to see you Abbey! He told me so. :) Hopefully it's soon!
Abbey I will miss you so much too! Congrats on becoming an Aunt. Dude, I wish that I could get a phone! Next year maybe... hopefully :)
haha thanks guys! Jamie: I am sorry I stole your phone, I didn't know haha but you can still get the same kind :) Sarah: I miss you too! Autumn: haha thank you And I had to pay for the phone so thats the bad thing haha John And Anna: I hope its soon too! haha And I am SO excited to see him! Dakota: I sure hope you get a phone too And I will miss you so much haha
Post a Comment