Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer

So its summer right now and i miss all of you so much!!!!!! We really need to hang out sometime because I miss you guys :( This summer has been pretty boring and sad and lonely hehe I just want to go back to school and I want 8th grade to go by fast so I can see all of my friends that are in high school. But I just wanted to let you all know that I miss you A LOT and we need to hang out sometime soon :D

2 comments:

Autumn Shakespear said...

i can't believe that you don't like your summer!!hahahaha

Abbey said...

aww well it is pretty good but I miss all of you guys :( And I miss lots of people that I won't see for a whole entire year!!!! :( :(

Me and Cache

Me and Cache
Me and Cache on Christmas! (Aww he is so cute!)

New Years Eve!

New Years Eve!
This picture was taken at midnight on the first day of 2010

Christmas Dance

Christmas Dance
This picture was taken at the Christmas Dance