Sunday, June 28, 2009
Ok so today is Sunday and I am really bored........ and Sarah told me to do a post on my blog so here it is. Haha I don't have much to say but lets see I have girls camp in a week and a half and I am not excited at all!!! After Girls camp I am getting picked up early for a family reunion............ We are goign to Lava hot springs! I am pretty excited. Then after that we will stay at a campground place and then on Monday we will go rafting for the first time this summer! haha I am so excited! I miss you all and hope we can hang out soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Cache
Me and Cache on Christmas! (Aww he is so cute!)
New Years Eve!
This picture was taken at midnight on the first day of 2010
Christmas Dance
This picture was taken at the Christmas Dance



2 comments:
Why are you not excited for girls camp? You probably shouldn't say that. Love you!
Awesome!!! MY girls camp was amazing!! yours should be too! I can't wait to see the fireworks with you!!! luv ya!
Post a Comment