So it has been forever since I have updated my blog so sorry. But school is just a week away and I am getting pretty nervous. I am going to a new school that I haven't even been inside of so I have absolutely NO idea where any of the classes are, I also don't know very many people there so its going to be pretty scary but hopefully I will like it. Another bad thing about school is that North Cache starts a week later then Logan, so for this past week I have been really bored because everyone is at school! I can't believe I am actually saying this but I actually kind of wish that school was starting now, I'm kind of ready for school. Its not that I want school to start or that I'm ready for summer to be over its just I'm ready for school to start. I hear about everyone going to there first day of school, or people are talking about how their first day of school was and it kind of makes me wish that I was starting school . But I only have to wait another week. So wish me luck at a new school (I might need it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Cache
Me and Cache on Christmas! (Aww he is so cute!)
New Years Eve!
This picture was taken at midnight on the first day of 2010
Christmas Dance
This picture was taken at the Christmas Dance



No comments:
Post a Comment