Friday, February 5, 2010

A quick update

wow I really haven't written for a long time. (sorry I have just been so busy and I always forget about my blog.) But so far everything is going pretty good. I am just trying to get through the school year (I can't wait for this year to be over!) Dance is going really good! I am loving it and I am going to Florida in less then a month! Wahoo! We are going to be gone for six days and we are going to compete in Disney World. For the next three days after the competition its just us and the parks. (How fun is that?!) So next week is one of the worst days of the year for me and that would be..... Single Awareness Day (More popularly known as Valentines Day.) I know I know I am so young and I don't care that there isn't "someone speciel" out there in fact I really quite enjoy it. I mean I'm 13 years old. But Valentines Day bugs me because you walk around school and you see everyone carrying bouquets of flowers, stuffed animals, chocolate, candy grams, presents, and there I am with nothing. Haha oh well its ok. I am sorry for not updating in a long time... I just get so dang busy. But I will try to write more often from now on.

No comments:

Me and Cache

Me and Cache
Me and Cache on Christmas! (Aww he is so cute!)

New Years Eve!

New Years Eve!
This picture was taken at midnight on the first day of 2010

Christmas Dance

Christmas Dance
This picture was taken at the Christmas Dance