- Gym with Mrs. Lisonbee!!! (since when is she a gym teacher?! That class will be interesting)
- U.S. History with Ms. Hymas (I heard she is awesome so I am excited)
- Peer Tutor (I am really excited for this class I think it will be fun)
- English with Mrs. Nielsen (I heard she is kinda strict but still nice)
- Math with Lentz (I am SoOoO excited for that class!
- Science with Westrich (Heard she is crazy but sooo fun!)
- Spanish with Gunn (I think his class is fun so I am excited)
- AP/Student council Godderidge/Lentz (I am so excited it will be lots of fun!!!!!!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
1 1/2 more weeks of freedom.........
Alright so as most of you know, summer is almost over! At first I was SO excited for school to start but now I am not excited at all! I am just kind of sad that summer is over and soon the weather is going to get cold which I DO NOT like at all! And also it will kinda be sad because I can't really hang out with my friends very much so yeah I am not very excited. But i did get my schedule so this is my schedule for 8th grade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Cache
Me and Cache on Christmas! (Aww he is so cute!)
New Years Eve!
This picture was taken at midnight on the first day of 2010
Christmas Dance
This picture was taken at the Christmas Dance



1 comment:
My goodness girl. You are never content. First you're crying because school is ending and now you're crying because it's starting!
Post a Comment