Monday, February 23, 2009
Wow! My birthday is coming up pretty soon and I can't wait! I can't believe I am going to become a teenager. It just seemed like yesterday when I was dressing up, playing with barbies, playing house, and yes.... Even watching sesame street! (But don't worry, that was not yesterday haha it was like 7 years ago, but it sure does seem like yesterday!) I am kind of sad to be growing up so fast. But I am also really excited! I can't wait! Only 22 more days.... not that I'm counting or anything haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Cache
Me and Cache on Christmas! (Aww he is so cute!)
New Years Eve!
This picture was taken at midnight on the first day of 2010
Christmas Dance
This picture was taken at the Christmas Dance



7 comments:
Hey Abbey your B-day is soon. Are you having a party???? Oh well i love your new background!!!
Abbey, I think your party will be so fun and original. You're almost 13! And what happened to that one post Garrett and I teased you about...
haha what post? what are you talking about?
haha what post? what are you talking about?
haha what post? what are you talking about?
Abbey Dabbey Doo! Happy Birthday to You! You smell like a monkey and you act like on too! Just Kidding. Garrett and I are so glad that you are turning 13...you're growing up so fast. It seems like yesterday you were playing with dolls and watching Sesame Street!
haha you guys are so mean to me :( lol jk well actually i guess it is true haha
Post a Comment